Thursday, April 9, 2020

Day 1 Blog

Hey my name is Marnie Woodbury and I am studying Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences at Oregon State University and Agriculture at LBCC. I am from a small town in Eastern Oregon called Hines. At OSU I work for the meat lab on campus, I am apart of clubs like Collegiate FFA, and I am a member of the professional, agricultural based sorority, Sigma Alpha. If you couldn't tell by that, I am REALLY passionate about agriculture!
I decided to take this class because I have always had a passion for photography and I wanted to get better. This is my first time taking a photography class so I am looking forward to learning a lot! I thought that this was a good class to start with because it is all about showcasing the pictures that we are taking.
My biggest goal is to gain more confidence in the pictures that I do take because I know that more people will know about my skills. I know that using platforms like instagram will help me become more confident in my abilities. Another goal of mine is to become better at editing photos. I am newbie when it comes to editing softwares, I have used some editing apps before but never anything like photoshop and Lightroom. And lastly, I just want to take better photos. Learning from someone other than myself and youtube will be a pace change of pace and I know that I can only improve from where I am right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment